Catholic Girl, Vodoun, and More

It took me a while to sort out what has been making crazy influences in my life.  Vodoun.  Someone was crazy enough to call on a trickster spirit that is into mind games, torment, and creating self-destruction in the intended victim.  But, it showed itself to me. At least, it showed itself to me using those images.  The thing is,  I know what this is.  I have a passing familiarity with it.  I study and have studied religion and spirituality for close to 30 some odd years now, only because I am interested.

And finally, that relief from the Catholic Church visit, and that Welsh parish priest, and his recommendations, all make sense.

Vodoun is a synthesis religion, with some practitioners seeing the saints as avatars for the lwa.  And, now that I know, I have a plan to address it.

The thing is, some spirits are amoral, and rather neutral.  They do not necessarily favour the one who called them up.  And if the party that sent this after me and my family are dabbling from stuff from the internet, they may be in for a rude awakening. But that is how this works.

My thing is I like to fully investigate anything and everything I do.  Sometimes I can't; the information comes from spirit, and is not in print anywhere. But I still have the people I know, and network with, who share this love of teaching and learning from each other, to ask questions. Working a mystical, magical path involves both personal work and networking.  There is a lot to learn.  And my own experience may not be born out by others.

So, I do my prep work, keep working on cleansing and strengthening myself....and prepare for the next challenges on my journey.

I have been doing clearings and cleansings for years now. And although I know a lot....I was hit pretty hard.  And as much as I know, the torment meant getting help....medically.  I teach this stuff.  But even a teacher can and needs to be humble enough to learn.

Never see anything you have lived as not valuable.  You never know when you will need it. 

Peace
Char

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path is not Always What You Think it IS

Sovereignty, Land Use and its Collision Course in Reconciliation

Catholic Girl's Redemption